Hover Drop Down Menu HTML by Css3Menu.com
- Obtaining Visa
- International students will be guided and supported through-out the process of obtaining and renewing visa by the Dean’s office of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Peradeniya. Please follow the given link to the web site of the Department of Immigration and Emigration of Sri Lanka to get familiarized with the different categories of visa available for Internation
- For further information please contact the Dean’s office of the Faculty of Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org / +94812389106.
- Travelling to the Faculty of Medicine, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- The International flight details to the Katunayake Bandaranayake International Airport and the Hambanthota International Airport can be obtained from the following links.
- The route to follow when intended to travel by bus or train to the University of Peradeniya (Galaha junction) could be found at:
- Some taxi / cab services in Kandy, providing shuttling services from the International Airports to the University of Peradeniya include
Details regarding the registered travel agents in Sri Lanka offering shuttling services from the International Airports to the University of Peradeniya could be found at