- The Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC) review team visited the faculty on 31st August, 1st and 2nd September 2022. See More
- The University of Peradeniya has established a Counselling Unit, and Dr. S.R. Perera was appointed as the Director of the Unit.
- An online Exchange International Program for Medical Students (IPMS) 2022 with Niigata University, Japan, was held on the 4th & 5th of August 2022 See More
- The Inter-Faculty Neurology Quiz – 2022, organized by the Association of Sri Lanka Neurologists, was won by the 14/15 Batch students as 1st Runners-up. See More
Post of Research Assistant - Department of Community Medicine
New Covid Guidlines
Recent Research and Publications
- Dr. Chamara Dalugama has published a book, “Handbook of Medical Emergencies for Medical Students and Practitioners”.
- Prof. Asiri Abeygunawardena and his team have published a book, “Concise Textbook of Pediatrics”.
- Prof. Chaminda Kandauda has published a book; “Basic Essentials in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Peripheral Care Units.”
- Prof. Arinda Dharmapala delivered the KSM Health Research Price Oration of the KSM on the 8th of September 2022.
- Dr. Sayuri Perera was invited as one of the International Speakers at an International Webinar organized by the Royal College of Psychiatrists on 21st July 2022 regarding “Gender Inequality and its impact on Mental Health in Sri Lanka”.
Departments / Units / Centers